Women Reach Women CIC aims to empower women.
By giving women the opportunity to tackle and overcome the barriers to inclusion by creating opportunities for women to participate in the local community as it currently exists.
Barriers to social inclusion range from:
- Lack of access to employment opportunities
- Lack of education/ awareness
- Lack of opportunities to learn or engage in culturally appropriate settings
- Racism and discrimination
- Poor housing
- Family breakdown and a lack of family support and structure
- Mental health issues
- Abusive homes
- Immigration status